1 chicken breast
Juice of 1 lemon
1-2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1. In a plastic ziploc bag, combine the chicken breast, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Press the air out of the bag and seal.
2. Use a meat pounder or rolling pin to flatten the chicken breast into one even thickness. I have also used an empty Nalgene bottle for the same purpose when I didn’t have a meat pounder. Improvise. Be a MacGuyver.
3. Let the chicken marinate for at 30 minutes for best results but you can cook it right away if needed.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add more of your fat of choice, such as coconut oil.
5. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side or until completely cooked through.
6. Let the meat rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.